EverNight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EverNight

EverNight is an Island split into different clans.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Island Guardians

Latest topics
» Rukia, Katon
Kazashi, Ookami I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:47 pm by Katon

» Beach
Kazashi, Ookami I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:47 pm by asch the bloody

» Kazuki Karu
Kazashi, Ookami I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:25 am by LeeLoo

» Kata,Kenta
Kazashi, Ookami I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:57 pm by Kenta

» Stone Waterfall
Kazashi, Ookami I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:40 pm by Akira

» Wishing Well
Kazashi, Ookami I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:23 pm by LeeLoo

» Kuro-Hoshi Square
Kazashi, Ookami I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:15 am by Cortez Cunningham

» Shifters Village
Kazashi, Ookami I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:40 pm by Ookami

» Henna Bo Amble
Kazashi, Ookami I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:25 pm by Tiggi

Top posters
LeeLoo
Kazashi, Ookami I_vote_lcapKazashi, Ookami I_voting_barKazashi, Ookami I_vote_rcap 
Cortez Cunningham
Kazashi, Ookami I_vote_lcapKazashi, Ookami I_voting_barKazashi, Ookami I_vote_rcap 
asch the bloody
Kumo
Blix
Apollo
Lady Annabella
Nick
King O
Yuan
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 40 on Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:41 am
Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is illu

Our users have posted a total of 1833 messages in 77 subjects
Affiliates
Kazashi, Ookami Domino11 Amaterasu: World only gods know

Kazashi, Ookami

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ookami
Traveler

Character sheet
Health:
Kazashi, Ookami Left_bar_bleue15/1000Kazashi, Ookami Empty_bar_bleue  (15/1000)
Strength:
Magic:

Kazashi, Ookami Empty
PostSubject: Kazashi, Ookami   Kazashi, Ookami I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:40 pm

Kazashi, Ookami Untitled-3
EverNight
Clan Application
Basics
First Name: Ookami
Middle Name:
Last Name: Kazashi
Nickname(s):
Birthday: May 2nd
Clan: Shapshifters clan
Element: Fire and Water/Ice

Special Ability: Elemental Arrows

• Explanation & Limits of Gift: Ookami can create Elemental Arrows to shoot from her bow using Fire and Ice for her arrows. With the Fire they are strong against Ice and weak against Water, while the Ice are weak against fire.

Weapon: Bow

• Explanation of Weapon: Ookami's bow looks like any normal one and can shoot normal arrows but the bowstring is made to also shoot her Elemental Arrows.

Physical Appearance: Ookami has long pale blue hair and blue eyes. For skin tone she is fairly pale. Ookami is 5'6" and weighs 130lbs mostly muscle. she is slim and busty and has many piercings in her ears, four in the left, three in the right. Ookami often wears all natural clothes, like ones made of animal skins, but she doesnt always wear that.
General Attitude/Personality: Ookami is fairly well with meeting people. She can be your best friend or your worst enemy. If she's your friend or enemy is your choice, she's fairly compatible but she also clashes with people a lot. Around girls she gets quite flirty but she's tame if in a couple.
Goals: Ookami doesn't really set goals but kinda just goes with the drift.

Likes: Ookami likes animals, but even though she likes them she enjoys hunting, and likes fire
Dislikes: Ookami dislikes spiders, the color pink, and newspapers (good way to keep her tamed lol)
Bad Habits: Ookami can be REALLY flirty and bit of a handful and she also has a tendency to clash heads with people who oppose her.
Fears: Ookami is afraid of loosing her friends and getting too close or attached
Other:

The Past
Parents: unknown

Siblings: unknown

History: Ookami's parents died when she was young so she doesn't remember them that well. What she does remember is their warm hugs and how much love they gave her. After her parents death she became nomadic. Being nomadic is what brings on her fear of getting to close or attached with a person or place so her goodbyes wont be to hard on her. From each place she does carry a piece of it with her in her heart and a lesson from there but never really regrets leaving. With her nomadic life bringing her here, she hopes not to get to attached like she has prevented doing with all her other homes.
Back to top Go down
LeeLoo
Admin
LeeLoo

Character sheet
Health:
Kazashi, Ookami Left_bar_bleue35/1000Kazashi, Ookami Empty_bar_bleue  (35/1000)
Strength:
Magic:

Kazashi, Ookami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazashi, Ookami   Kazashi, Ookami I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:46 pm

Kazashi, Ookami Islands
Back to top Go down
https://evernight.rpg-board.net

Kazashi, Ookami
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EverNight :: Important Information :: Character Creation :: Pending Characters-
Jump to: