EverNight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EverNight

EverNight is an Island split into different clans.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Island Guardians

Latest topics
» Rukia, Katon
Shodou, Masa (not finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:47 pm by Katon

» Beach
Shodou, Masa (not finish) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:47 pm by asch the bloody

» Kazuki Karu
Shodou, Masa (not finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:25 am by LeeLoo

» Kata,Kenta
Shodou, Masa (not finish) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:57 pm by Kenta

» Stone Waterfall
Shodou, Masa (not finish) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:40 pm by Akira

» Wishing Well
Shodou, Masa (not finish) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:23 pm by LeeLoo

» Kuro-Hoshi Square
Shodou, Masa (not finish) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:15 am by Cortez Cunningham

» Shifters Village
Shodou, Masa (not finish) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:40 pm by Ookami

» Henna Bo Amble
Shodou, Masa (not finish) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:25 pm by Tiggi

Top posters
LeeLoo
Shodou, Masa (not finish) I_vote_lcapShodou, Masa (not finish) I_voting_barShodou, Masa (not finish) I_vote_rcap 
Cortez Cunningham
Shodou, Masa (not finish) I_vote_lcapShodou, Masa (not finish) I_voting_barShodou, Masa (not finish) I_vote_rcap 
asch the bloody
Kumo
Blix
Apollo
Lady Annabella
Nick
King O
Yuan
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 40 on Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:41 am
Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is illu

Our users have posted a total of 1833 messages in 77 subjects
Affiliates
Shodou, Masa (not finish) Domino11 Amaterasu: World only gods know

Shodou, Masa (not finish)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Masa Shodou
Traveler

Character sheet
Health:
Shodou, Masa (not finish) Left_bar_bleue15/1000Shodou, Masa (not finish) Empty_bar_bleue  (15/1000)
Strength:
Shodou, Masa (not finish) Left_bar_bleue15/1000Shodou, Masa (not finish) Empty_bar_bleue  (15/1000)
Magic:

Shodou, Masa (not finish) Empty
PostSubject: Shodou, Masa (not finish)   Shodou, Masa (not finish) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:28 pm

EverNight
Clan Application
Basics
First Name: Masa
Middle Name: no
Last Name: Shodou
Nickname(s): Shadow
Birthday: Nov 13
Clan: Vampire
Element: Darkness and fire

Special Ability: Masa's special ablitity is to bring out fears.

• Explanation & Limits of Gift: To bring out fears he can touch the person only once. He can then get a sample of the fear and make an illusion to his opponent.. Only if he touches a person and the illusion is only a short amount of time.

Weapon: A cane

• Explanation of Weapon:This cane isn't just any can, it can cause the fear to become real. Though the fear of losing a love on won't work. It have to be like a monster or something like that. This cane can also help Masa to control the shadows more easily.

Physical Appearance: Masa have black hair and black eyes. He's usually wearing casual clothes. Like a white, button up, shirt and black pants. Most of the time, he would be wearing something business like, for example: Ties, shiny black shoes and so on. His cane is always with him and he may or may not have a top hat with him. He's pale like most vampire and when he smiles, his smiles is something that can give you chills since his fangs usually shows.
General Attitude/Personality: Masa love to test anyone and he's a person who studies about everyone before even thinking about meeting them. In front of others, he pretty cold and ignore everyone. He's rude most of the times and doesn't care much of the person's feelings. When he gets a person mad, he would leave them without a care or when he gets a person sad and they are crying of a sort. He made himself not caring even though he kinda cares a little inside. When he's alone, he just overall quiet. He thinks that people who are loud are annoying, then again, he thinks everyone is annoying in some way.
Goals: To get away from his family

Likes: the Dark, a good book, people who knows when to be quiet, fears, stories about nightmares
Dislikes: light, the sun, loud people, people who distrub his sleep
Bad Habits:
Fears: (tell me 2 fears)
Other: (more information about your character)

The Past
Parents:

Siblings:

History:
Back to top Go down

Shodou, Masa (not finish)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EverNight :: Important Information :: Character Creation :: Pending Characters-
Jump to: